Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Day 2 of being a lady of leisure

Still getting used to not going to work everyday. I have to make myself sleep in instead of getting up at 4:00 a.m. Got some of the long neglected housework done will do more today. Then the rest of the rest of the day for the judge shows and the featured clapotis. I started on section 3 last night so today I will finally get to drop stitches. That's funny since one doesn't normally want to drop a stitch.

I got my Wool of the Andes yarn to dye in the mail yesterday. I already have the skeins divided up and soaking in water. 3 skeins will be done in grape kooaid and the remaining skein will be orange. This yarn will be my new newscarrier sack. I can't wait to get it started.

I will also work on some soap today. Will start to re-batch. I still have to decide what scent this batch will be. Maybe Moss TuberRose.

I tried to take pictures of the in progress clapotis but couldn't get the flash or the digital camera to work. Will have to wait for hubby to get home.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Kathleen in Ormond Beach said...

I'm so very jealous of all your time at home with your hobbies. The soap sounds really cool, too.
Hope you don't mind if I live vicariously through you ;)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Kary said...

YAY! You got to sleep in .... I am *so* jealous! :) Good luck on the clappy & have fun dyEing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines