Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hanging my head in shame at not being a good poster

I just realized that I haven't posted since last month. I thought I would do really good at this since I have a lot more time now. I promise to do better.

I start on the knit-chicks group bag early. I couldn't wait until Friday. I finally moved the bag from double-pointed needles to the circular needle. I hope it ends up better than it looks now. Right now it is square and looking like a squashed pyramid. I still am trying to figure out how to post pictures here once I do I will post pictures of this project and other good things.

We are also anxiously waiting for our 2 pygmy goat nannies to give birth. They should go at any time. Last babies we got from them was a little boy and a little girl. Twins would be really nice but I couldn't get that lucky. I will have to settle for these 2 babies. I miss having lambs around. Some idiot stole all my ewes this past fall. They left the rams and all the goats. Sigh... Hubby said no more sheep until I can get our woven wire fence up.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I became a lady of leisure because hubby and I worked at the same dept at the same compan and he found a new job. So I lost my ride. Now after 6 weeks of not working I am going absolute stir crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines