Monday, May 09, 2005

Twins!!!!!!!

Finally some babies... Stacey finally had her babies. She had a set of twin girls. Right now they look like they will be black and white. I think they will turn brown like her last baby Sara did. Now we are waiting fr Tree Flower to have hers. Looks like she will only have a single. We hope to get lucky and have another girl. Her last was Jack a little billy. He will be 7 months old on the 28th.

I got my my computer/fiber room cleaned up today so maybe I can play with some of my stuff and not feel too guilty. I have so much silk to spin. I also need to work on on my sari silk blanket. I am just about ready to start on my Wool Gatherer cross stitch kit.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Kathleen in Ormond Beach said...

HI Marie!
Thanks for stopping by :) I had such a giggle at this post, because I didn't realize you were writing about sheep at first, hehe.

Can't wait to see pictures of Rogue, I've been eying for a while - I'm sure it'll be gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines