Sunday, October 23, 2005

Back to blogging

Sorry been very bad about posting. In fact I haven't posted since May. It might be easier now that the weather is getting colder. It definitely fall and maybe leaning towards winter.

My current project is The Taste of Aran Afghan. It is an afghan of course, comprised of 20 different squares of Aran stitches. I just completed the first block Honeycomb Cable. I ripped it out several times and restarted. I am a perfectionist on such things. The only thing is I couldn't get the gauge. But since its an afghan I guess gauge is not quite so important. I am working it in Wool of the Andes from KnitPicks in Cranberry. I am quite pleased with the way the first block turned out. I can always add a border at the end. Now to decide which block to do next.

The animals are all doing quite fine. We got them finally on the same piece of property. Our new puppy was born last Sunday. We will ge able to get him when he is about 8 weeks old. We are having a heavy debate here at home what to name the little guy. I want to name him Usko Finnish for faithful. Hubby wants to name him Vlad. Thats such a mean sounding name for a Great Pyr. I never have seen a mean one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines